Arsenal 12/14 Home Soccer Jersey
Your jersey is not currently customized.
Arsenal FC BRAND:
- The 12/13 jersey features the recognizable red block body with white sleeves, with a new twist to the kit: an obsidian hoop detail on the collar and sleeves. The most dynamic Gunners home shirt ever also features details such as an inner neck graphic which reads; "Victoria Concordia Crescit (the club’s Latin logo meaning victory through harmony). The outer neck graphic is an homage to Chapman’s famous ‘WM formation that galvanized and shaped the modern game.
- Arsenal players such as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, and new signings Santi Cazorla & Lukas Podolski will surely benefit from this jersey’s performance materials. Not only is the new Arsenal jersey modern & stylish, it offers the highest quality and is the most technologically advanced featuring Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes and fans alike to help keep them, and you, cool and dry anywhere.
- The jerseys provide bonded re-enforced t-bar junctions that support critical seams and inner welded seams with a flat finish construction to improve comfort and performance. Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep you comfortable.
- Nike Pro Combat base-layers are used by athletes to compliment playing kits to further improve comfort and increased protection in contact situations. Conscientious of the planet, Arsenal uses kits made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester: Nike’s most environmentally friendly kit ever produced.
- An innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits. Gunners: Be strong, be passionate, be tough. This is the unique and historic jersey every Arsenal supporter on the planet needs to wear.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs