Barcelona 12/13 Home Soccer Jersey
Regular price: $84.99
Sale price: $61.99
Your jersey is not currently customized.
- You will carry the silverware heritage when you put on this shirt that features the famous blue and red stripes fused together to give the shirt a bold new look. Since Barcelona’s heritage has been defined by quality, there’s no way they would honor a shirt with their illustrious badge if that shirt did not display the utmost quality intended for footballing performance in appreciation of their millions of worldwide fans—you—who will wear this jersey with pride.
- Great quality is evident in the red crew neck collar that provides a classic but modern feel. The inner neck reads, ‘MÉs Que Un Club’ (More than a club), while the graphic on the outer neck is the Catalan Senyera flag. The blue on the shirt is a darker blue than seasons gone by. And the font used on the Kit is inspired by Catalan architecture.
- This season’s shirt is the most technologically advanced featuring Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes and fans alike to help keep them cool and dry anywhere. The kits offer bonded re-enforced t-bar junctions that support critical seams and inner welded seams with a flat finish construction to improve comfort and performance.
- Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep you comfortable. Nike Pro Combat base-layers are used by athletes to compliment playing kits to further improve comfort and increased protection in contact situations. FC Barcelona have always prided themselves in their conscience of the world around them.
- The club uses kits made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester: Nike’s most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. An innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits. So wear your Barça heritage w