France National Soccer Team BRAND:
- The design team spent time refining the home kit’s collar focusing on comfort and beauty. The collar and side-hem also feature a selvedge-like accent. The crest features a new design inspired by the 1958 crest and reflects players’ feedback of wanting to "feel the history of our country".
- The cockerel-design has been enlarged, freed from its badge and given the space to again become the ultimate symbol of French national pride. It's also beautifully embroidered just above the heart and on the bottom of each player’s number, and a flag is placed on the inside of the neck on each kit.
- In line with Nike’s commitment to superior performance with lower environmental impact, the shirt, short - and for the first time in a national team kit, the socks - all feature fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. (100% recycled polyester in the shorts, 96% recycled polyester in the shirt and 78% in the socks). Each kit is made using an average of 18 recycled plastic bottles.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- ESPNFCStore.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.